The Fundamentals of Energy Management Training (FMET) is for professionals who manage day to day running of buildings and facilities. It is a 3-day training program covering wide aspect of energy management organized by Nigeria’s Energy Award Winner, Stratagem Energy Management Company.
- Learn how to manage your property’s energy consumption and gain better and more comprehensive ways to manage and mitigate unnecessary energy use.
- Learn how to reduce buildings and estates energy consumption in terms of cost savings
Who will benefit most from this training?
The course has been designed for commercial / office building facilities and maintenance managers, as well as property owners and property managers, who want to better understand the available energy savings opportunities as well as strategies required in implementing them.
- The Energy Problem and the Building Solution
- Energy Management systems and ISO 500001
- Monitoring and Targeting
- Energy Audit
- Energy Procurement
- HVAC systems
- Lighting efficiency
- Advanced Energy Savings
- Strategic Planning for energy management
- Optimizing HVAC controls for comfort and energy efficiency
- Basic PV systems ( Solar)
- Business cases on energy management
- Verifying energy savings
On completion of the FMET course you will be able to identify energy saving opportunities, make purchasing decisions of which technologies and products can benefit your organisation.
A basic understanding of mathematics is required to enable practicing the calculations explained and demonstrated during FMET.
Training Costs – ₦120,000
The training Includes: Training course programme, manual(s), lunch, tea and coﬀee with Certificate of Participation
Duration: 3 days
Examination: There is no examination
Venue – Stratagem Energy Hub, 7 Oluwaleimu street, Off Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
Date 1 – 3 July, 2019